- February 2014
February 25, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the stable release OTRS Help Desk 3.3.5 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe.
- Updated Japanese translation, thanks to Norihiro Tanaka!
- Updated Brazilian Portugese translation, thanks to Murilo Moreira de Oliveira!
- Updated Polish translation, thanks to Wojciech Myrda.
- Added new option “bin/otrs.LoaderCache.pl -o generate” to generate the loader cache for all frontend modules. This can be useful in cluster setups.
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
- Improved HTML filter.
- Followup fix for bug#10116 – Random ordering of columns in “Small” ticket lists.
- Re-implemented Process Management ProcessImport().
- Bug#10258 – yellow color for UnreadArticles.
- Bug#6323 – Graph/Chart generation selects slice/background color identical to text color.
- Added feature to download report data shown in dashboard stats as CSV and PDF.
- Bug#10248 – OTRS Portal – Overview of registered systems.
- Added browser check for IE10 in compatibility mode.
- Followup for bug#9011 – New value after value mapping can’t be 0.
- Bug#9673 – CustomerTicketMessage does not show loading icon for dynamic fields.
- Bug#10249 – Restore.pl bugs on Postgresql restore failed on DB.
- Bug#7818 – Menu simplification is not working for item “responsible”.
- Bug#10214 – Value “0” for DynamicsFields prevents TicketCreation.
- Bug#10201 – Wrong column sort order in ticketoverview widget.
- Bug#10195 – Folluw up notification shows old prio after prio change.
- Bug#9303 – Body of new e-mail/phone ticket not inserting when creating new ticket from customer creation.
- Bug#10194 – CustomerTicketMessage parsing feild Dest in URI.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#10110 – Stats list may show too few or too many stats.
- Bug#10220 – Invalid Statistics not displayed in overview.
- Bug#10218 – Header X-UA-Compatible in HeaderSmall.tt/HeaderSmall.dtl not set.
- Bug#10177 – Missing sources in tarball.
- Bug#9616 – Too long activities and transitions are not displayed correctly.
- Bug#7440 – Ticket overviews don’t show column headers for priority and unread articles in small mode.
- Added process management canvas label spacer to avoid overlapping transition labels.
- Bug#10212 – My tickets & Company tickets in 3.3.4.
- Bug#10211 – Dashbord: Widget DefaultColumns is not working.
- Bug#10163 – subject shows only 30 characters.
- Bug#10193 – Expired cookie bug in customer interface..
- Bug#8729 – Oracle ignores NLS_DATE_FORMAT set in environment.
- Bug#10207 – DynamicField Search-Function in CustomerFrontend is not working.
- Bug#9868 – Queues in popup box are not sorted by alphabetical order.
- Bug#9678 – Locked tickets don’t unlock when customer closes ticket.
- Bug#8656 – Clicking the cancel button in the Add Web services screen results in an error no matter what data was filled in.
- Bug#10209 – When opening tree selection dialog, the search field should get the focus.
- Bug#10205 – GenericInterface: Mandatory TimeUnits can’t be 0.
- Bug#10196 – Ticket merge action does not notify the owner of the existing ticket.
- Bug#10130 – Events Ticket Calendar not working.
- Bug#9692 – On PhoneOutbound articles, the FROM field shows Customer ID instead Agent ID.
- Bug#10147 – Cache may remain incorrectly in SearchProfile.
- Bug#10189 – ProcessManagement: Use article subject if no ticket title is set.
- Bug#9654 – TicketUpdate operation doesn’t work when authenticated as a customer.
- Bug#10137 – Generic interface TicketCreate operation doesn’t work when authenticated as a customer.
- Bug#10176 – available columns selection in search result view is not scrollable.
- Bug#10120 – Management Dashboard: page reload erases stat graph settings.
- Bug#9276 – Auto-reply to ticket entered via Web interface is sent with all lines concatenated to one
- Bug#10179 – No LinkOption in CustomerNavigationBar.dtl.
- Bug#10178 – Stat Permissions.
- Bug#10188 – Inconsistency in graphical ACL editor.
- Bug#10155 – backup.pl doesn’t compress database dump on non-MySQL.
- Bug#10106 – Sending Articles with ArticleSend() ignores ReplyTo.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_3_5/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: