Release Notes: OTRS 4 Patch Level 7
March 31, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the seventh patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 3.3 and OTRS 4.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- MySQL: Added check for innodb_log_file_size setting to both the installer and the support data collector in order to make sure it matches the minimum requirements.
- Improved performance on Article Attachment read from Database.
- Allow multiline chat feeds; reduced chat request polling frequency.
- Improved automated scrolling of article table in TicketZoom, if a new active article is not completely visible in the article table.
- Make sure article data is escaped properly in timeline view.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Bug#11189 – Go to Dashboard link in No Permissions screen is broken.
- Bug#11194 – Download button for dashboard stats visible even if no permissions for AgentStats exist..
- Bug#11104 – Invalid utf-8 parameters not filtered sufficciently.
- Bug#11072 – DynamicField Filter in AgentDashboard accepts only one value.
- Bug#10702 – Can’t select customer and/or public interface in AdminACL.
- Bug#11178 – Undefined variable warning with “Reply to note” in AgentTicketZoom.
- Bug#11188 – SOAP WSDL TicketGet response is incomplete.
- Bug#10816 – apache2 with mod_deflate enabled will not start.
- Bug#11119 – Activity Dialog can’t be hidden if ACL features Action condition in CustomerTicketZoom.
- Bug#11136 – uninitialized value $RealName NotificationEvent.pm line 717.
- Bug#11106 – Owner type is ignored if set previous owner to blanc in AgentTicketOwner.
- Bug#11084 – Transition do not store more than one criteria in a condition.
- Bug#11142 – At times, undefined variable warning in agent interface.
- Bug#11147 – SLA can not be set over Free Fields Dialog.
- Bug#11113 – Internal server error at importing with IMAP.
- Bug#11135 – Use of uninitialized value warning in CustomerCompanyList.
- Bug#11097 – Generic Agent – Event Delete Icon disappear.
- Bug#11137 – Installer fails on Oracle.
- Bug#11133 – Not possible to change customer.
- Bug#11115 – Error from GenericInterface using SOAP and TicketGet operation.
- Bug#11134 – TicketAccountedTime dynamic field restriction does not work anymore.
- Bug#11088 – <OTRS_…> placeholders in mailto-links don’t get replaced, thanks to Thorsten Eckel.
- Bug#11120 – Logged invalid message at login failure, thanks to Norihiro Tanaka.
- Bug#11128 – Uninitialized variable warning in dashboard after addition of new dynamic field, thanks to Norihiro Tanaka.
- Bug#11065 – Transitions based in DynamicFields Multi-Select does not work.
- Bug#10820 – memory cache does not get updated.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_7/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.