Release Notes: OTRS Appointment Calendar 5 Patch Level 2
December 20, 2016 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the release of the module OTRS Appointment Calendar 5 Patch Level 2.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Added Hungarian install intro and notification, thanks to Balázs Úr.
- Updated available translations – thanks to all translators!
- Fixed import issues with wrongly encoded files and appointments with the missing end time.
- Fixed cleanup of existing ticket appointments when calendar rules are changed.
- Fixed bug#12485 – Wrong time offset in Appointment Calendar.
- Fixed bug#12436 – OTRSCloneDB error on oracle.
- Fixed bug#12444 – Permission deletes the menu but not in the calendar overview.
- Fixed bug#12404 – Custom Weekly Recurring Event Bug – Missing appointments after the new year.
- Fixed bug#12387 – Untranslatable strings in OTRSAppointmentCalendar. Workaround implemented, thanks to Balázs Úr.
- Fixed bug#12385 – OTRSAppointmentCalendar 5.0.1 can not be installed.
- Fixed bug#12390 – AgentAppointmentAgendaOverview shows Tickets with the wrong filter.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.