Release Notes: OTRS::ITSM Module 5s Patch Level 15
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
Important for Upgrading
- Please refresh your repository listing via the package manager and choose install/upgrade from the online repository section.
- For installations without internet access, please download the package from our FTP server and install it via the package manager (bundle package installation).
- Bug# 12386 – Submit not working in CMDB in Chrome 54.x.
- Bug# 12402 – New function VersionNameGet() does not return correct value.
- Bug# 12336 – Sorting by name not possible when using ShowColumnsByClass config option. Thanks to S7!
- Bug# 12432 – Hardcoded string “NEW”.
- Bug# 12436 – OTRSCloneDB error on oracle.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.