Release Notes: OTRS Help Desk 3.2.14
January 28, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the patch level release OTRS Help Desk 3.2.14.
- Added functionality to disable access to tickets of other customers with the same customer company in customer interface.
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.2.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Please note that for upgrades from 3.2.0.beta1, an additional database upgrade step is needed (see UPGRADING)!
- Since 3.2.0.rc1, OTRS requires an additional Perl module: YAML::XS.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.1.x: Please read the UPGRADING and INSTALL files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#10158 – Missing quoting in State::StateGetStatesByType().
- Bug#8969 – FAQ module Language files installation fails (Kernel/Language permissions).
- Bug#9959 – & breaks ExpandCustomerName.
- Bug#10099 – Missing challenge token checks on customer interface.
- Bug#10103 – ArticleTypeID is always undef in AgentTicketCompose.
- Bug#9650 – Special character in customer id breaks Open Tickets in AgentTicketZoom.
- Bug#9723 – TicketAccountedTime stat does not run on Oracle with many tickets
- Bug#10077 – regular expressions in postmaster filter return 1 if no regex match.
- Bug#10070 – Wrong error message if Transition contains no transition actions.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_2_14/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8 (for the agent interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 7 (for the customer interface)
- Firefox before version 4
- All versions of Netscape
- OTRS 3.2 supports only UTF-8 as internal character set. Non-UTF-8 installations of OTRS must switch to UTF-8.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: